Sunday, March 19, 2017

DIY Citrus-Stamped Cards

Hello! Today we're making DIY greeting cards with stamps made from any citrus fruir. You will need:

  • citrus- I used a lime
  • acrylic paint
  • paper- I used sketchbook paper as it is thicker than copy paper.
  • scissors

First, cut the lime in half. Then, dip the lime into the paint.


Before putting it on the paper, stamp the lime onto another surface to get rid of the blobs of paint at first. After you've tested it, stamp the lime onto the paper. Feel free to use different colors of paint!


After that, let it dry. To make the cards, cut them down to your preferred size. Then you're done! These are how my cards turned out:


This DIY was super fun to make. It's a great segway to the spring season! I love how the different colors of paint look on the cards. These cards go great along with a gift! I hope you try this out.

Until next week,

-Vasti 


No comments:

Post a Comment