Sunday, April 2, 2017

DIY Straw Bracelet

Hello! Today we're making DIY bracelets out of melted drinking straws. You will need:


  • plastic drinking straws- I used 4
  • scissors
  • parchment paper
  • iron
  • yarn


Start off by cutting your straws into small pieces.


Arrange the pieces into a bracelet-like shape, with the length and width of your choice.


Cover the cut straws with another piece of parchment paper and iron on low heat until all of the pieces are stuck together.


This is how mine looked when melted together.


Then I used a piece of yarn and put it through the holes in the bracelet and tied it on my wrist.


This is how my bracelet turned out:


This DIY was super easy to make. Who knew straws could turn into bracelets? These make great gifts, or crafts to do with friends. I hope you try these out!

Until next week,

-Vasti

No comments:

Post a Comment