Saturday, June 13, 2015

DIY Melted Crayon Art

Hey! Today I will show you how to make melted crayon art. Let's get started. You will need:


  • Shoe box lid or canvas
  • White paint if you are using the shoe box lid
  • Paint brush if you are using the shoe box lid
  • Hair dryer
  • Crayons
  • Glue gun
  • Paper bags











The first thing I did was make my canvas. If you already have one, just skip this step. To make it, I got a shoe box lid and painted it white.











Then I let it dry, and prepped the crayons. I went for a green scheme, and then I organized them from lightest to darkest.











Then, I used the hot glue gun and glued the crayons to the canvas.











After that, I set some paper bags down to cover my floor. Then I took out my hair dryer and melted the crayons.











After that, I let it cool off, and I was done! This is how it turned out:











This DIY was so easy to make. It took about 30 minutes, and was pretty fun. It was really cool how the crayon streamed down the canvas! I really hope you try this out. 
Until next week,
-Vasti

No comments:

Post a Comment