Sunday, June 28, 2015

DIY Marbled Paper

Hi again! Today we are making marbled paper. Let's get started:

You will need:

  • Paper
  • Shaving cream
  • Acrylic paint or food coloring
  • Squeegee
  • Pan to put shaving cream in
  • Toothpick or pencil











The first thing I did was put the shaving cream in the pan. Then I used the squeegee to flatten it out.











After that, I added the acrylic paint and food coloring.











Then I used my pencil and swirled the paint until I got the pattern that I wanted. 











Then I gently pushed the paper down into the shaving cream.











After that, I took the paper out and set it aside to dry for 3-5 minutes.











Then, I used my squeegee to wipe off the shaving cream. Here is what it looks like after the shaving cream is off:











And that's it! If you want, you can also make more patterns if you get the shaving cream off. This DIY was super fun and very easy, and doing it with another person makes it much better! It is a bit messy, but worth it. I really hope you try this out sometime!
Until next time,
-Vasti

No comments:

Post a Comment