Sunday, September 6, 2015

DIY Erasers

Hey guys! Today we're making DIY erasers.

You will need:

  • Eraser Clay
  • Oven or toaster oven

The first thing to do is mold your clay into anything you want. I went for a donut.


Then, according to the instructions. bake your clay and let it cool. 


When the clay is cooled, it should be ready to erase!


This DIY was so fun to make. It's really cool how you can make your own erasers at home and customize them to you liking. There's a few things I would change about this DIY came out. One of them are the colors in the kit. It was hard for me to make something cool with the colors I had because there were too many bright colors, but it worked out in the end. Another thing I would change is the directions. They were hard to follow and confusing, so in the end I overcooked them. Despite these setbacks, I had a lot of fun making these, and I really hope you try them out. Just be cautious!

Until next week,
-Vasti



No comments:

Post a Comment