Sunday, August 23, 2015

DIY Mini Clipboards

Hi! Today we're going to make mini clipboards.
You will need:

  • Cardboard (I used a shoebox)
  • Glue (I ended up using hot glue)
  • Binder clip
  • Post-it notes
  • Optional: washi tape
  • Scissors
  • Pencil
  • Pen

The first thing to do is cut your cardboard to the size of your post-it notes. With your pencil, trace the post-it note onto the cardboard. Leave a centimeter on all sides, and cut it out.


Then, you can choose to leave your cardboard as it is, but I went ahead and covered it in washi tape. Other options are to cover it in fabric, paper, or to paint it. 


I didn't take a picture of this last step, but attach the binder clip to the cardboard. To do this, first clip the binder clip to the cardboard and trace one side with a pen. Then remove the binder clip, take your glue gun, and glue along the lines that you just traced. All that's left to do is add the post-it notes, and that's it! This is how mine turned out:


I really like how this DIY turned out. It's really simple to make, and can be very useful. I hope you try this out!
Until next week,
-Vasti



No comments:

Post a Comment