Friday, March 6, 2015

DIY Simple Pencil Holder

Hi again! This is my second post! Today I will show you how to make a pencil/pen holder from a Pringles can. It was really easy to make, and only took about 5 minutes. Let's get started!

You will need:


  • A Pringles can
  • Scrapbook or Construction Paper
  • Scissors
  • Glue Stick
  • Pencil
The first thing I did was get my Pringles can. Then I measured the width of the can onto the paper, and drew an outline with the pencil.

Then I cut it out. It should look like this:













The next thing I did was get my glue stick and glue the paper to the Pringles can. There was extra paper at the bottom, so I cut it off.

The final thing I did was put my pencils and pens in there. This is the final result:

This DIY was so easy to make. It's simple and useful. I hope you try it!
Until next week, 
                             -Vasti

No comments:

Post a Comment