Saturday, May 30, 2015

DIY Hair Bows

Hi! Today I will show you how to make your own hair bows. Let's get started.

You will need:

  • Felt or fabric
  • Glue Gun
  • Hair Clips
  • Scissors












The first thing I did was cut a piece of felt into a square. Then I cut a strip of the felt for the center of the bow.












Then, I folded 2 of the edges in, and glued the with a hot glue gun.










After that, I folded the other 2 edges to the center of the square.










Next, I pinched the long edges of the rectangle to make a bow shape, and glued it in the middle.












When the glue was dry, I took the little strip that I had cut out before. I glued it to the back of the bow, and wrapped it around.












Lastly, I glued the clip onto the back of the bow.












And I was finished! Here is how it turned out:












This DIY was very easy, and only took about 5 minutes. It was pretty fun, except for when I burned myself with the glue gun. Other than that, I really liked this DIY. I hope you try it out!
Until next week,
-Vasti

No comments:

Post a Comment