Saturday, May 16, 2015

DIY Tea Bags

Hello Again! Today I will show you how to make your own tea bags. Let's get started:

You will need:

  • Loose leaf tea
  • Coffee filters
  • Embroidery thread or yarn
  • Scissors 
  • Spoon
  • Thick needle












The first thing I did was cut the coffee filters. I cut them into different sizes, until I liked the size. 












The next thing I did was put my needle through my thread and tied a knot at the end of the thread. I then started sewing along the edges. I used a blanket stitch, but you can use any stitch you want to, as long as the tea doesn't come out. I only sewed three edges, because obviously, I needed to put in the tea. 












After that, I sewed the 4th edge, and tied a knot at the end. I repeated this process until I had how many I wanted. This is the final result:












This DIY was very simple, straightforward, fun, and only took about 10 minutes. I hope you try this out! Until next week,
-Vasti

No comments:

Post a Comment